Tuesday 8 July 2014

Week 8 Review + Week 9 planning

General Feelings

Last week I did almost accomplish my goal, but it was so hard for me to complete the new self-impossed task of attending early morning cycle indoor classes.

For week 9 I am going to give me a second chance and try to finally do it in an attemp of improving my performance.

Week 8 Nutrition

I think I have achieved an status where fruits and veggies are included in my daily nutrition and I hope this does not change!



Week 8 workout

As I said before, the only mismatch with the week planning was early morning cycle indoor classes. This week is the one where I finally do it!






Week 9 training plan:

So here we go, the plan for week 9 is exigent. But I have the motivation to complete it. I am now over the 50% of my16 weeks body transformation plan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips