Wednesday 16 July 2014

Week 9 Review & Week 10 Plan

General Feelings

It was so much difficult for me to overcome week 9 objectives, as we get into summer it is more difficult for me to keep attending the gym six times a week. For week 10 I am trying to perform a more compact workout plan. This plan will contain a minimum of 4 gym sessions (including swimming, cycle indoor and weights lifting), and an additional session if posible (probably body pump session, which covers all muscles).

Concerning nutrition, on the weekend I went to a party and ate a lot of calories. The result? 1.5kg more on monday! I take this as a sign of how easy is to put some weight and throw away weeks of hard work.

Nutrition



Workout

Six training days that covered a single weight lifting training for each muscle group, 3 cycle indoor guided classes, a 2000m swimming session  and morning abs.


Week 10 Planning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips