Sunday 29 June 2014

Week 7: Weekend - Week 8 planning

General feeling

I have completed my goals this week but I think I have not improved much... 0.2 kg weight loss, and probably 0.5mm less waist diameter. Each week seems to be more difficult to loose fat and increase lean body mass with the same training. 

For this week, in which I reach the equator of my training plan, I have modified my week training plan in an attemp to continue having such good results as I had on previous weeks.

Nutrition


The weekend is always an epic fight against calories, the graphs speak for themselves.


 

Workout
Friday was my day off
Saturday: Morning abs + Les mills Body Pump 90
Sunday: Abs + Pectoral + Biceps and about 20' cardio workout.
 That makes me have 100% of my goals completed on the app I am using:


Week 8 Training plan:

This is my new plan, the main differences are that I introduce early morning cardio workout and I concentrate weights workouts on the weekend where the weights room of the gym is not crowded.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips